SELLING YOURSELF TO YOU

SELLING YOURSELF TO YOU:
The implication seems to be that while physical appearance seems so
important, these days. Being attractive finally occurs more for the type of characteristics that we
practice (interior attitudes, confidence, and integrity) than how we look physically, (exterior beauty, clothing, etc).

Anyone who has lived for a while knows that in human relationships, your character or integrity is what makes relationships work. Integrity is what can be relied upon much more so than how a friend, spouse, partners, neighbor, employer, etc. looks.

It also seems to me that our inner attitudes and integrity, compassion, and confidence must first be
practiced on ourselves before it yields anything of substance. For instance, I
can set about to practice compassion toward others. If I do not practice
compassion toward myself first, then the compassion that I think I am
practicing toward others is finally just another exterior practice for others
to see—in hopes that I might impress someone. If I practice compassion on
myself first, then I begin to appreciate what real compassion is. Then, when I
am compassionate toward another, it comes from a very different place. It is
genuine. My compassion has integrity. The other person feels the difference,
and knows that there has been a genuine interchange between us. This is how I feel when I am with someone.

Physical appearance cannot have that kind of effect on others. Remember, Virtue gives what physical appearance denies. Remember you are selling yourself and offer a solution to people problems.
Believe in yourself and love yourself.

Therese Catanzano

http://www.theresecatanzano.bigmlmsecrets.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow Therese I have found this the 1st step to Success. The rest of the steps will follow if you LOVE YOU!!!
    Your friend for Life Juanita

    ReplyDelete