"Everything should be made as SIMPLE as POSSIBLE, but not SIMPLER"

This is one of my favorite quotes from Einstein. When it comes to network marketing, I think we should keep this in mind. Most people who work online know what I am talking about. It is persistance, focus, and a continuing learning process. It is hard work. But the rule of thumb is keep it as simple as possible. Make short-term and long-term goals. It takes patience, value, humbling, and discipline, and positive mindsetting to succeed in this business. I pass this on to you, because Einstein seemed to be a smart guy right???? Ya think??? I think he was. Apply this quote to you MLM Home Base Business. You will be OK. So what I am saying is find a program that is simple to follow and follow it, set short and long term goals, pick a few marketing strategie and learn them like the back of your hand. If you do that you just might make it. Another quote that I liked that Einstein said is: Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment